Friday 6 February 2015

GOD-TRACKING IS RECEIVING HIS RICH REWARD FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE



trACker 523
The e-Devotional helping to keep you on-track
More at
www.godtracker.co.uk 
 


06 February 2015   


 


God-tracking Through the Year – year one
By Dudley Anderson
 
The ideal companion to this weekly
e-devotional
 


Fifty-two weekly thoughts to keep you tracking the plans and purposes of God for your life! 


Three weeks left at launch price, £7.23
Order your copy NOW through


 


Dear God-tracker 




Joe stepped into the open plan office space of his new company. It was only his second day at work and, though he was very grateful for the opportunity and knew he was qualified to do the job, he lacked confidence. His desk was three-quarters of the way across the floor. He had to pass at least four other workspaces to make it to his chair. Though one person gave him a fleeting welcome wave, every head was down, already engrossed in the activities of the new day. Even so, Joe felt as though every eye was on him. Quickly he crossed the floor to his desk and sat down. 


Confidence is an elusive virtue. Sometimes it flows with unabated gush yet sometimes it lurks in the recesses of one’s soul like a shy mouse afraid of the light of morning. One thing I have learnt over the years is that self-confidence is fleeting, because self-confidence puts confidence in self – the ego. To be securely confident I need to not be self-confident but ­God-confident. God-confidence places reliance on God’s grace and God’s promise. If the Lord has given you a word that you will succeed in your circumstances then you can be confident of one thing… you will be successful! 


So, don’t throw away your confidence, it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere at every new opportunity so that when you have done what God has called you to do you will receive the fulfilment of all he has promised you.


God-tracking is receiving his rich reward for your confidence 


Keep your eyes on Jesus


Dudley 


It’s all in the Book…
Hebrews 10:34-36
Proverbs 10:22


Follow Dudley Anderson on Twitter @godtracker


 


V\o/W
Verse of the Week 


2 Chronicles 15:7
“But as for you, be strong1 and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
 


Quote of the Week
Sample of Dudley’s Fave Quotes


I believe that God delights to use his children in the fulfilment of his plans for the world.  I am sure he loves to use small people to do great things.” --- Corrie Ten Boom
 


Don’t Give Up, Look Up!
Look up and Fix Your Eyes on Jesus!


I choose to not throw away my confidence but persevere in the promises of your word to me 


“My Lord, I realise now that I can only be confident in your purposes and your grace for my life. Therefore, I want to surrender every aspect of my life to you today: my work, my relationships, my church life, my sports, my recreation and my most private life. I put my confidence in God and not self, believing that you have promised to make me a success in all that I do. I choose to not throw away my confidence but persevere in the promises of your word to me. For your glory, Lord. Amen.” 


If you want more prayer then email dudley@godtracker.co.uk  


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  


What is trACker?
GodTracker and trACker owe their origins to an international Christian radio programme produced by Dudley Anderson called, OnTrack. Although OnTrack went off-air in 2005, trACker has continued to help people to track God's plans and purposes for their lives since July 2003. 


Unless otherwise indicated all scripture references in this publication are taken from THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 


trACker is a service of godtracker.co.uk. Please consider helping towards expenses in delivering this service to you, HERE or by visiting http://godtracker.co.uk/  


Listen to GodTracker for Radio here: http://www.godtracker.co.uk/index.html#Listen 


Recommend trACker to a friend.
Point them to
www.godtracker.co.uk or to click on http://godtracker.co.uk/index.html#subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment