Friday 1 May 2015

GOD-TRACKING IS A DAILY GOD-CONCIOUSNESS


trACker 534
The e-Devotional helping to keep you on-track
More at
www.godtracker.co.uk 

01 May 2015  

Dear God-tracker

God-tracking is a daily God-consciousness 

A while back I sensed Holy Spirit telling me to give him 7 days as a kind of fast by focusing my time and energies on his presence. I felt he was saying that I should not be consumed by anything else in the week except that which was essential to doing my daily job and loving those around me. He impressed upon me that I was to commit every day of the week to consciously seeking him and to looking for Jesus’ touch on all that I was doing. 

I will admit that, as the week progressed, it took some serious self-discipline for me to stop myself from thinking about my selfish ambitions, aspirations and desires. Every time I became distracted by my daily routine or began to daydream about the future, Holy Spirit would draw me back to being conscious of his presence at that moment. I began to learn that I should view everything in my life, from brushing my teeth to loving my wife or planning the future, in the awareness of his presence. I discovered that the Lord my God should fill my whole vision. To me, Jesus should be larger than life!

As the week continued, the Lord began revealing things in my daily life that both pleased him and grieved him. I began working through some painful memories as the Holy Spirit revealed people that I had not yet forgiven. I also discovered aspects that God wanted me to concentrate more on as well as facets of my daily life that I needed surrender. I began to view my relationships, my recreation and my work through God’s eyes. He taught me to ask questions like, do I find Jesus in what I’m doing right now and can I be absolutely honest in saying that my activities, thoughts or words can be done in the conscious awareness of his presence?

Now, as my days progress, I discover the importance of tracking God’s will in very nuisance of my daily life. Every day I realise that I am not my own. My life is his and all that I desire should be to remain in his will. The Bible says, “It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives through me and the life I live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.” It also reminds us to seek first God’s domain in our lives and his goodness before we can begin to realise his daily blessings and provision. Funny though, the closer I get to God, the further I realise I am from Him.

God-tracking is a daily God-consciousness 

Every blessing 

Dudley 

It’s all in the Book…
Galatians 2:20
Matthew 6:33
 

VoW

Verse of the Week 

1 Corinthians 10:5
We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
 

Quote of the Week

A Sample of Dudley’s Fave Quotes.

“I have so many things to do today, I dare not ignore my time with God.” --- Martin Luther
 

Don’t Give-up, Look-up!

Look-up and Fix Your Eyes On Jesus!

Lord, help me to live every day with my Jesus, larger than life before my eyes

Pray:
“Heavenly Father I realise that I have not been conscious of your presence in every aspect of my daily routine. I confess that I have filled my days with things that are not pleasing to you and I repent, O Lord. I choose now to live moment by moment aware of your presence and that your eyes upon my life. But Lord, I admit that I find it very difficult to live like this. Somehow my ego has crept into everything in my life from my relationships to my private habits. Never-the-less, I know that only by your strength I will be able to face all circumstances and fulfil every plan you have for me. Lord, help me to live every day with my Jesus, larger than life before my eyes. I can do all things through you. Amen.” 

If you need more prayer feel free to email dudley@godtracker.co.uk  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
BOOK OFFER
God-tracking Through the Year – year one
By Dudley Anderson 

The ideal companion to this weekly e-devotional 

Order your copy NOW through  godtracker.co.uk/book.html
Also on Kindle at Amazon
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  

What is trACker?
GodTracker and trACker owe their origins to an international Christian radio programme produced by Dudley Anderson called, OnTrack. Although OnTrack went off-air in 2005, trACker has continued to help people to track God's plans and purposes for their lives since July 2003. 

trACker is a service of godtracker.co.uk. Please consider helping towards expenses in delivering this service to you, HERE or by visiting http://godtracker.co.uk/  

Listen to GodTracker for Radio here: http://www.godtracker.co.uk/index.html#Listen

Recommend trACker to a friend.
Point them to
www.godtracker.co.uk or to click on http://godtracker.co.uk/index.html#subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment