Friday 22 April 2016

GOD-TRACKING IS DISCOVERING GOD’S PURPOSES TO MAKE YOU AN AMBASSADOR OF RECONCILIATION

trACker 580
The e-Devotional helping to keep you on-track
Published through www.godtracker.co.uk  

22 April 2016

Dear God-tracker

GOD-TRACKING IS DISCOVERING GOD’S PURPOSES TO MAKE YOU AN AMBASSADOR OF RECONCILIATION

2 Corinthians 5:18
All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.

Author and Bible teacher, Rick Warren said, “The purpose of your life is far greater than your own personal fulfilment, your peace of mind or even your happiness. It’s far greater than your family, your career or even your wildest dreams and ambitions. If you want to know why you were placed on this planet, you must begin with God. You were born by his purpose and for his purpose.” God’s Word says, “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” It also says, “In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” And this is exactly what God-tracking is all about.

I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour at the age of 9. My brother, who is 6 years older than me, took me to a church that was aptly named, The Miracle Centre. Here I witnessed many miracles of God from legs growing to testimonies of the healing of cancer. The best miracles of all, however, were the many people who discovered the grace of God through the work of Jesus. It was here that I heard that the story of Jesus dying on the cross for the sins of the world was more than a Children’s Bible story – it was true fact! There is a real man called, Jesus who is sinless in every way, and he yet took the consequences of my sin upon himself when he died; for the wages of sin is death. But this Jesus (who is the Son of God) did not stay dead, he rose again. Because Jesus isn’t guilty of sin meant, death could not keep him down! It was at The Miracle Centre that I learned how God reconciled me to himself through the greatest miracle of all – the resurrection of Jesus! And he did it for me.

From that age till now I have been discovering that Jesus did indeed die and rise again to set me free from sin, but this fact has a purpose for me on earth. I’ve discovered the reason God has reconciled me to himself through Christ is for me to walk with him by faith, discovering his plans and purposes for my life. As the Scripture says, “He died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who, for their sake, died and was raised.” You see, God reconciled us to himself through Christ so that we might all have the ministry of reconciliation. What purpose!

This ministry can take on many shapes from preaching the gospel to thousands, to sharing the love of Jesus with one close friend. It is God’s will for us to discover his plans for us so that we may fit that purpose. To discover God’s plans and purposes I encourage you to seek first his Kingdom and goodness. Tracking God’s will for you involves acknowledge him in all your ways: your relationships, your family, your career and your wildest dreams and ambitions. Then walk in God’s will by faith, trusting him with all your heart and not leaning on your own understanding. Indeed, discovering your real purpose in life begins with God.

God-tracking is discovering God’s purposes to make you an ambassador of reconciliation

Every blessing

Dudley

READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Jeremiah 29:10-14
Proverbs 3:5-6
2 Corinthians 5:11-21
Matthew 6:33


Don’t Give Up, Look Up!

Today, O Lord, I confess that my purpose in life begins with God

Pray
“O Lord Jesus, thank you for dying for my sins to reconcile me to God. Thank you that you did not stay dead but rose again to make a way for me to enter new life in God. Today I commit my life to you; I acknowledge you in each and every part of my life and seek first your Kingdom purposes for my future. I receive the ministry you have given me (as you have every believer) to be a reconciler – sharing the Good News of Jesus with those around me. Help me to make the most of every opportunity and to walk exclusively according to you plans for my life. Today, O Lord, I confess that my purpose in life begins with God. Amen."

If you need more prayer, please email dudley@godtracker.co.uk

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
trACker is a no cost service of godtracker.co.uk
Please consider helping towards expenses in bringing this service to you, by visiting http://godtracker.co.uk/ and clicking DONATE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What is trACker?
GodTracker and trACker owe their origins to an international Christian radio programme produced by Dudley Anderson called, On Track. Although On Track went off-air in 2005, trACker has continued to help people to track God's plans and purposes for their lives since July 2003.

Listen to GodTracker for Radio at http://www.godtracker.co.uk/index.html#Listen

Recommend trACker to a friend.
Point them to www.godtracker.co.uk or to click on http://godtracker.co.uk/index.html#subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment