Friday 8 July 2016

GOD-TRACKING IS FINDING YOUR WAY BACK TO HIS ORIGINAL TRACK FOR YOU, BY HIS WORD AND SPIRIT

Dudley Anderson
trACker 590
The e-Devotional helping to keep you on-track
Published through www.godtracker.co.uk

08 July 2016
_______________________________________________________________________________
IT’S HERE!
God-tracking Through the Year - year two
By Dudley Anderson

The second in the series of 52 weekly readings to help keep you on track with the plans of God.

GET YOUR COPY NOW VIA http://www.godtracker.co.uk
_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear God-tracker

GOD-TRACKING IS FINDING YOUR WAY BACK TO HIS ORIGINAL TRACK FOR YOU, BY HIS WORD AND SPIRIT.

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light to my path.

I was taking a walk in a wood near my home the other day when I came across a concealed intersection in the path I was on. Turning left, I walked on for another few meters before realising that the path was becoming rather sparse. Soon, I was trudging through virgin forest and realised that I would become lost unless I returned to the path I was on. So, making a U-turn I made my way back to the path and began looking for the intersection to return to the main track taking me back to my parked car. But could I find that turn off? Up and down the path I plodded for what seemed like ages until I was exhausted – and a little panicky! Was it at that bush, or that tree, or that boulder where I turned? Eventually I spotted a vague clearing in the scrub that looked familiar. I took a bold step off the path I was on and was happy to discover the original track opening up in front of me once again. Weary but relieved I made my way back to my car.

Our walk of faith can be like a walk in the forest. We step out onto the track of life God has prepared for us with gusto. Soon, however, we come to a crossroads: false theological ideas or simply the lure of the world. Thus far, our walk has been based on the simple literal reading of God’s Word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit in prayer, but now we are confronted by new ideas that draw us away from the pure literal Word of God. Or perhaps a disappointment at church has occurred that has sadly seduced us out of fellowship. Soon we will find that we have taken a left or right turn at the crossroads, when all the Lord wants us to do is keep walking straight on, building life by his Word and his Spirit.

If you find you’ve taken aside track into a theological conundrum or grown cold in your faith and feel you’re getting lost, then I suggest you make a hasty U-turn and find your way back to that intersection where you left the road you were on. You will need to return to a point in your Christian walk where you remember you were walking by faith and hearing God’s voice. Delete your Internet history. Put down the smart phone and return to true and exact Word of God. It’ll be the smartest thing you’ll ever do! It may take time to find that track back to God’s pure purposes but be prayerfully patient and doggedly determined, and you will find it.

God-tracking is finding your way back to his original track for you, by his Word and Spirit.

Blessings

Dudley

READ ALL ABOUT IT!
John 14:25-26
2 Timothy 3:14-17
Revelation 2:2-5


Don’t Give Up, Look Up!

I return to the point I left the road and ask that you will restore me once again to the glorious purpose you have planned for my life

Pray
“Oh Lord, I realise now I have taken the wrong turn in my spiritual walk. I’m sorry and repent of turning away from your pure Word and neglecting my prayer life. I turn back now, O Lord, in prayer, to the track of life you have designed for me. I’m sorry for not attending church. I’m sorry for allowing false and confusing ideas into my head. I return to the point I left the road and ask that you will restore me once again to the glorious purpose you have planned for my life. In Jesus’ name. Amen.”

If you want prayer, please email me at dudley@godtracker.co.uk

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
trACker IS A NO COST SERVICE OF godtracker.co.uk

PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING TOWARDS EXPENSES IN BRINGING THIS SERVICE TO YOU, BY VISITING http://godtracker.co.uk/ AND CLICKING DONATE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What is trACker?
GodTracker and trACker owe their origins to an international Christian radio programme produced by Dudley Anderson called, On Track. Although On Track went off-air in 2005, trACker has continued to help people to track God's plans and purposes for their lives since July 2003.

Listen to GodTracker for Radio at http://www.godtracker.co.uk/index.html#Listen

Recommend trACker to a friend.
Point them to www.godtracker.co.uk or to click on http://godtracker.co.uk/index.html#subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment