Friday 3 May 2024

Wise Love

GodTracker 946
The e-devotional to help keep you on track with God’s plans for your life.
GodTracker is published at
surereality.net
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail
Please
HELP keep GodTracker free

No time to read? Listen to this week’s GodTracker podcast here,
https://soundcloud.com/godtracker/gtwd-287-god-tracking-is-resting-in-gods-wise-love

Wisdom is applied knowledge. In wisdom, God applies his knowledge of your life to your life. However, the wisdom of God is motivated by his love. Love is the root of wisdom.”

Isaiah 55:8
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.

“God chose you out of love and not wisdom, but he reveals his wisdom by his love,” said Evangelist David as he shared the word of God. David is an acclaimed preacher and evangelist. Many, many people have come to salvation under his ministry. He has seen many marvellous miracles of healing when praying for the sick. David is the type of man one might consider a mighty man of God. “I sought the Lord about his calling on my life,” he explained. “I prayed, ‘How can you call yourself wise if you chose a man like me to share your word?’”

God is omniscient. That is, he knows all things about all things. God’s knowledge is infinite and God knows you very well. He knows your past, your present and your future, and he knows the plans he has for you. It takes wisdom to apply plans. Wisdom is applied knowledge. In wisdom, God applies his knowledge of your life to your life. However, the wisdom of God is motivated by his love. Love is the root of wisdom. Out of his love for a young headstrong preacher, God called a great evangelist.

Because of his love, God sent Jesus his only begotten son to take our place in death and redeem us from the curse of sin. To the natural eye, this seems foolish. How could a father sacrifice his son for the wrongdoing of others? Yet, it pleased God, through the foolishness of the cross, to demonstrate his love to a sinful world. God’s thoughts are not like our thoughts, and his ways are greater than our ways. His word to you and me today is: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

David continued to explain that he was no special person. He came from a deprived background with little education, yet due to his unconditional love, God demonstrated his wisdom by calling him to preach the gospel.

God-tracking is resting in God’s wise love.

IT’S ALL IN THE BIBLE. READ ALL ABOUT IT. (NKJV)
Get into the word of God and get the word of God into you!
Jeremiah 29:11
John 3:16
Romans 5:8
1 Corinthians 1:18-21

Follow Dudley on Twitter twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at, http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

SO, DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

“I choose to NOT give up but to look up and trust the plans you have for my life.”

“O Lord, thank you for your love to me. Thank you that you loved me so much that you sent Jesus to redeem me from the curse of sin. Your wisdom is infinite, O Lord. It’s amazing how you deemed it necessary to reconcile me to your goodness through Jesus. Today I rest in your loving wisdom. I know you have plans for my life. Dear Lord, lead me according to the wise plans you know you have for me. Amen.”

If you prayed that prayer today email me now at  dudley@godtracker.co.uk

HELP keep GodTracker free

----------------------------
What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith. Most of what you’ll read is based upon the author’s personal experience of tracking the plans of God.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at,
https://www.surereality.net/podcasts/

Unless otherwise noted, all Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment