Friday 11 October 2024

His Ends are Your New Start

 GodTracker 964

The e-devotional to help keep you on track with God’s plans for your life.
GodTracker is published at
surereality.net
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail
Please
HELP keep GodTracker free

No time to read? Listen to this week’s GodTracker podcast here,
https://soundcloud.com/godtracker/gtwd-309-god-tracking-is-trusting-his-higher-ends

“As I face the disappointments life throws at me, if I trust the Lord, I know that his ends will be realised in my life.”

Psalm 3:3
But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory and the One who lifts up my head. 

Mark was thrilled when he heard he had been selected for promotion. He worked for a stable company with great prospects for growth. He was in middle management and this promotion would have elevated him to a position of responsibility where he would have led a department, making a greater contribution to productivity. However, a week before his promotion was due, he was informed that a colleague had persuaded senior management that he was the man for the job and not Mark. Mark lost his promotion. Disappointed, he became withdrawn and bitter.

Disappointment can demoralise and depress the best of us. Great expectations dashed can leave one deflated and dejected. Opposition to progress can so easily cloud our vision and thwart our personal growth. But thank God, his thoughts are not our thoughts and his ways are higher than our ways. If I acknowledge him in every decision, every plan and every hope I have, he will direct my future according to his higher ways. Therefore, as I face the disappointments life throws at me and trust the Lord, I know that his ends will be realised in my life. His ends are the start of blessing and success. And in the end, vengeance is his.

God-tracking is trusting his higher ends.

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Get into the word of God and get the word of God into you.
Psalm 3
Isaiah 55:9
Proverbs 3:6
Proverbs 16:3-4 (NIV)
Romans 12:19

******************************
If GodTracker has encouraged you, please consider supporting this ministry. Become a Vision Partner at, https://www.surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/
******************************

Follow Dudley on Twitter twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker or follow, http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

Don’t Give Up, Look Up & Pray

“I choose now to let go of the hurt and trust your hand to bring about your ends in my life.”

“Dear Lord, it feels like I have been disappointed too many times in my life. Other people have always gotten ahead of me and left me lonely and dejected. Yet, I know that you know the plans you have for me – pans for my success and a great future. So, I pray, O Lord, forgive me for wallowing in self-pity and bitterness. I choose now to let go of the hurt and trust your hand to bring about your ends in my life. And I know your ends are a great beginning for me.  Amen.”

If you prayed that prayer today email me now at  dudley@godtracker.co.uk

HELP  keep GodTracker free,

----------------------------
What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith. Most of what you’ll read is based upon the author’s personal experience of tracking the plans of God.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at,
https://www.surereality.net/podcasts/

Unless otherwise noted, all Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment