Friday 9 July 2021

UNDERNEATH ARE EVERLASTING ARMS

GodTracker 813

The motivational thought helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life. GodTracker is published at surereality.net
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail
Please
HELP keep GodTracker free

“If God has put you there, he will come through for you. He will provide all you need for life and living. Our God never, never abandons the work of his hands and you are wrapped securely in his loving arms.”

Deuteronomy 33:27(a)
The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms

A good friend of mine once said, “If God orders a Pizza, he will pay for it.” You smile. I did. Could you imagine the eternal God picking up the phone and calling Dominoes? “One pepperoni with extra olives, please. The address? Er... the pearly Gates, Heaven.” Unless the delivery guy is a sold-out-believer I’m not sure he’d find that address on his satnav. However, the truth of my friend’s statement is, if God has called you to something or opened a door for you in your career, family or church relationship he will deliver the goods. Our God is faithful and his love endures forever.

Wherever you find yourself today, if you have acknowl
edged God and sought his will in all your ways then he has directed your path; you are exactly where he wants you to be. It may seem as though you’re floundering around in the deep end without a lifejacket but the truth is that’s exactly where God wants you to be. Ask any of the disciples what it’s like to be in over their head, or better yet, ask Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane. They’ll tell you that it’s when you’ve lost the earth beneath your feet it’s then that you discover, underneath are everlasting arms.

Whatever it is you’re going through right now, know that nothing is too difficult for you as you rest in the arms of Jesus. Never give up on God’s plan for your life. Never take your eyes off Jesus and look down at your circumstances or difficulties. Rather fix your gaze on Jesus, the author and perfecter of your faith who, for the joy set before him, looked through the cross, scorned its shame and saw himself victorious on the other side. And never think you can’t do what it is he has called you to do. If God has put you there, he will come through for you. He will provide all you need for life and living. Our God never, never abandons the work of his hands and you are wrapped securely in his loving arms. If he has ordered your pizza, believe me, he will pay for it.

God-tracking is never, never giving up.

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Luke 22:39-46
Hebrews 12:2
Philippians 4:19

Follow Dudley on Twitter twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at, surereality.net 



NEW RELEASE!


It’s our pleasure to announce the newly revised, Tracking the Will of God by Dudley Anderson. Fifty-two weekly Christian motivational thoughts to help you track the plans and purposes of God. Available on Amazon for the launch price of only £7.00 or $9.69.
GBP -
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B093B22NW3
USD -
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093B22NW3 

DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

Lord, I believe that you have ordered my life and you will provide all I need for living..

“Dear Father God, am so sorry for taking my eyes off of your purposes and looking down at my own inadequacies. I realise that it is only by your power and by your Spirit in me that I can do anything. I believe that it is you who has put me where I am today. Help me to face my new trials with confidence that you will come through for me. Help me to rest in the security of your arms. Lord, I believe that you have ordered my life and you will provide all I need for living. So, I fix my gaze on Jesus. Thank you for your peace, now. Amen.”

If you prayed that prayer today, please email me - dudley@godtracker.co.uk

SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly Christian motivational thought GodTracker at http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf 

----------------------------
What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at
https://www.surereality.net/podcasts/

Please
HELP keep GodTracker free

No comments:

Post a Comment