Friday 25 June 2021

NEVER FEAR

GodTracker 811

The motivational thought helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life.
GodTracker is published at
surereality.net
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail
Please
HELP keep GodTracker FREE

“He who is with you is greater than anything you could ever fear in this life or beyond. He who has a plan for your life is watching over his word to perform it.”

Psalm 56:3
But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. 

One summer night during a severe thunderstorm a mother was tucking her small son into bed. She was about to turn the light off when he asked in a trembling voice, "Mommy, will you please sleep in my room with me all night?" Smiling, the mother gave him a warm hug and said, "I can't dear. I have to sleep in Daddy's room." After a long silence, a shaky little voice said, "The big sissy!"

Fears and phobias are some of the most common roots of mental illness. Fears can be exceedingly debilitating. I know of a woman so fearful of confined spaces that she refuses to sleep with her windows closed, even at the height of winter. French chemist and microbiologist, founder of the antibiotic and the process of pasteurization, Louis Pasteur is said to have had such an irrational fear of dirt and infection he refused to shake hands.

In those moments, when fear overpowers you, you have a choice to make. You can either surrender to fear and hide away from society, frantically avoiding every nuance of the object or condition that scares you, or you can put your trust in your Lord. Our God is high and exalted. He is the Creator of the universe. The Lord God is all-knowing, all-powerful and ever-present. Nothing is hidden from his sight. What is the immeasurable greatness of his power towards us who believe, according to the working of his great might? Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure. He is with us 24/7. He knows your very thoughts before you even know them yourself. He is Paraklete – the One alongside you, always.

Fear does not need to control your life. He who is with you is greater than anything you could ever fear in this life or beyond. He who has a plan for your life is watching over his word to you to perform it. Stand strong in your Lord and in the strength of his might, putting on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against all fears and phobias. So, never fear!

God-tracking is trusting in God when you are afraid

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Ephesians 1:15-23
Hebrews 4:13
Psalm 139:7-12
Psalm 147:5
1 John 4:4
Ephesians 6:10-18

Follow Dudley on Twitter
twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook
facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at, surereality.net 

*****
GodTracker is a FREE Christian motivational thought for you but there are costs in producing it. We are grateful to those who already support this ministry. If you would like to join them and become a Vision Partner, please visit,
https://www.surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/
*****
 

DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

I choose to put on the whole armour of God – taking up the shield of faith – and stand against these unreasonable fears in my life.

“Dear God, Almighty, I admit to my fears. I confess that I have phobias and fears that debilitate my life. Forgive me for any lack of faith; faith chases away all fear. I place my faith in your omnipresence, omnipotence and omniscience now, in Jesus’ name. I choose to put on the whole armour of God – taking up the shield of faith – and stand against these unreasonable fears in my life. You are my Lord and Lord of all. When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. Amen.”

If you prayed that prayer today, please email me - dudley@godtracker.co.uk

SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at…
http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

----------------------------

What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at,
https://www.surereality.net/podcasts/

Please
HELP keep GodTracker free

No comments:

Post a Comment