Friday 20 September 2024

He Knows

 GodTracker 960

The e-devotional to help keep you on track with God’s plans for your life.
GodTracker is published at
surereality.net
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail
Please
HELP keep GodTracker free

No time to read? Listen to this week’s GodTracker podcast here,
https://soundcloud.com/godtracker/gtwd-306-god-tracking-is-knowing-he-knows

The Lord has seen your oppression and heard your cries. He knows! And my God will meet your needs because he loves you.”

Exodus 3:7
And the Lord said: “I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows.

God promised Abraham that his descendants would occupy a land flowing with milk and honey. Abraham had settled in Canaan as a foreigner – the Hebrew. When drought hit the land, his grandson, Jacob moved the family to Egypt. While Jacob’s son, Joseph, reigned in Egypt under the Pharaoh the Hebrews enjoyed prosperity. However, after Joseph died, Abraham’s children came under intense oppression. Life was tough, to say the least. Men slaved day and night for 7 days a week. Women and children were abused. But we read, “The Lord said: ‘I have surely seen the oppression of my people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows.’”

The Lord knows every detail of what you are facing today. He is aware of your challenges and strife. He sees your misery and anguish. He hears your prayers and your cries for help. Your God is concerned for your well-being and peace. He will intervene.

The Israelites were under slavery for 400 years. That may seem a very long time to us. But, I believe, even during those years, their loving God saw their plight and guarded them through their troubles. He knew his people. He knew what they faced. I believe, that if we were to hear the stories of individual men and women during this time we would be astounded at the mercy, grace and care of their Lord Yehovah. And then came Moses.

Stand sure. Don’t give up, look up. Your help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Cast your cares on him because he cares for you. The Lord has seen your oppression and heard your cries. He knows! And my God will meet your needs because he loves you.

God-tracking is knowing he knows.

It’s All In The Bible. Read All About It. (NKJV)
Get into the word of God and get the word of God into you!
Psalm 121:1-2
1 Peter 5:7

Philippians 4:19

Follow Dudley on Twitter
twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker or follow, http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

So, don’t give up, look up & pray!

“I believe that you will resolve this conflict and rescue me from this oppression.”

“Dear Lord, I don’t know how long I can go on. And yet, I know you know my plight. I know you are aware of my situation. So, dear Lord, I rest in the knowledge of your knowledge and acknowledge you in every situation I face. You are supreme. You are sovereign and mighty. I believe that you will resolve this conflict and rescue me from this oppression. I cast all my cares on you because I know you care for me. Amen.”

If you prayed that prayer today email me now at  dudley@godtracker.co.uk

HELP keep GodTracker free

----------------------------
What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith. Most of what you’ll read is based upon the author’s personal experience of tracking the plans of God.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at,
https://www.surereality.net/podcasts/

Unless otherwise noted, all Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment